The Alto TS408XEU is a portable powered speaker designed for professional live sound reinforcement applications. It features a compact and lightweight design, making it easy to transport and set up. The speaker delivers 2000 watts of peak power and 1000 watts of continuous RMS power through an 8-inch low-frequency driver with a 2-inch voice coil and a 1-inch high-frequency driver with a 1.4-inch voice coil.
The TS408XEU has an on-board DSP with four Speaker Use modes, including custom EQ via the free Alto app for remote control and configuration. It also supports Bluetooth audio streaming, allowing for direct audio playback from devices, as well as True Wireless Stereo speaker linking via Bluetooth for wirelessly linking multiple speakers.
The speaker features a 3-channel mixer with dual XLR/¼-inch combo inputs, mic/line switches, and independent level controls. Additionally, it has XLR mix output, Speaker Use, and Sub Size controls. The TS408XEU has versatile mounting options, including pole-mounting, wedge monitor, or flown application with integral M6 suspension points.
The class D amplifiers in the TS408XEU have a fanless cooling design for quieter, cleaner operation and greater long-term reliability. Alto TS408XEU is a high-quality speaker that is designed to provide a powerful and efficient sound system for small to medium-sized venues.
- 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF), 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- FREE Alto App (iOS/Android) for remote configuration and control
- Bluetooth® audio streaming direct from device
- On-board DSP with 4 Speaker Use modes (inc. Custom EQ via App)
- True Wireless Stereo speaker linking via Bluetooth®
- Integrated 3-channel mixer with dual XLR ¼-inch combo inputs, mic/line switches and independent level controls
- XLR Mix output, Speaker Use, and Sub Size Controls
- 8” driver, 2.0” (50 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1” exit ceramic driver with 1.4” (35 mm) coil
- Lightweight enclosure for easy transport, set up and installation
- Versatile design – pole-mountable, wedge monitor or flown application with integral M6 suspension points
- Powerful and efficient class D amplifiers with fanless cooling design to run cleaner, quieter and with greater long-term reliability
- Designed and tuned in the USA