The Daddario Guitar Pro Winder DP0002 is a handy tool designed to make string changes on guitars easier and quicker. It features a built-in bridge pin puller, which allows you to quickly remove bridge pins without damaging your instrument. Additionally, it has a comfortable grip and a smooth winding mechanism, making it easy to wind and unwind strings. The DP0002 is compatible with most guitars, including acoustic, electric, and bass.
- ALL-IN-ONE RESTRINGING TOOL – The ergonomic and high-quality design of the D’Addario Accessories Pro-Winder makes string changes quicker and easier than ever before with its built-in clippers, bridge pin puller and peg winder all rolled into one tool.
- MUST HAVE FOR EVERY CASE – Why fill up your case with three tools when you can have one that does it all? This indispensable tool has been designed to fit comfortably in your hand and for use on virtually all electric and acoustic guitars, basses, banjos and mandolins. Also available in a bass guitar version.
- BUILT-IN STRING CUTTER – With the hardened steel clippers on the Pro-Winder string cutter you can cleanly cut through your old strings to remove them quicker and easier, and trim the excess off new strings after looping them through the tuning machines.
- INTEGRATED BRIDGE PIN PULLER- Designed with acoustic guitarists in mind, the Pro-Winder has a built-in bridge pin puller. This makes removing stubborn pins simple without risking damage caused by pliers and other tools.
- MADE IN THE USA – D’Addario Accessories is known for innovative, problem-solving, quality musical accessories that are proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry.